I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miyam Bialik, AKA Blossom, and she has already been brought up. And deserves to be on here. Not a classic beauty by any means.

mayim-bialik-instyle-getty.jpg

She's cute, and in a pinch you could use her chin for splitting firewood.

GilaMinumBeer said:
She has her moments. Some of her pics convey an look of elegance in "maturity" but for the most part she's a bagger.

When you say a bagger do you mean she'd need a bag over her head to hide that monstrosity in the middle of her face?

She has her moments. Some of her pics convey an look of elegance in "maturity" but for the most part she's a bagger.

I think she's hot. But then I'm turned on by personality along with looks.
Then again, Melissa Rauch (a.k.a. Bernadette) isn't a classic beauty by any means, either.

Xantus954 said:
Katie Featherston from Paranormal activity movies. I think shes smoking hot, people at work disagree.

Jeez, what kind of Communists do you work with?

image-404737788.jpg

Then again, Melissa Rauch (a.k.a. Bernadette) isn't a classic beauty by any means, either.
I have a thing for chicks with glasses. Part of the reason I think Lisa Loeb might be the hottest woman EVER! That librarian look just does it for me. I was watching BBT last night, there is a scene where she is crawling into bed with Wolowitz. Small nightie and hot as hell, but no glasses. Didn't do much for me. But when they are on...holy hell!

Jeez, what kind of Communists do you work with?

HAHA I know right. Never seen her outside of the paranormal activity movies, but shes super hot in that pic you posted. I dont see how anyone wouldn't find her attractive.

Was discussing it with the guys at work this morning because I watched 3 parranormal activity movies this weekend. They kept saying she was a little to chunky. I strongly disagree.

I've known quite a few people who just cannot get past her raspy voice and B Movie onscreen personality.

But Jeniffer Tilly is one I wouldn't mind having a series of childs play with.

I've known quite a few people who just cannot get past her raspy voice and B Movie onscreen personality.

But Jeniffer Tilly is one I wouldn't mind having a series of childs play with.

I used to think she was super hot around 94-95 when The Getaway came out. Dark hair, pale skin, and that voice...

As long as people are looking at newscasters, we have a local one who has always intrigued me. It's Mindi Ramsey, the woman in the pink (magenta?) gown. Sat next to her in church once -- she's cute in person too.

RaffleWinner.jpg

Has anyone mentioned Pam from The Office. They sexed her up a bit as the show went on but I thought she was super cute to begin with in her nerdy kind of way

the-office-jim-pam-l_288x288.jpg

inhousebrew said:
Has anyone mentioned Pam from The Office. They sexed her up a bit as the show went on but I thought she was super cute to begin with in her nerdy kind of way

That's so weird, because the newscaster in the picture above reminded me of her and now this. I'm pretty sure she's come up.

Back