Hello from Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlesblackwell

Reaction score
Well it is official, I am a homebrew junkie. I started about a month ago with the Mr. Beer with very little expectations. I bottled the first batch and went to the LHBS to have a look around. I could of spent my paycheck but with the kids wanting to eat and all, I bought some Extracts and the 2nd batch went more this route. I bottled the 2nd batch yesterday and opened the first bottle from batch #1 at the same time. While it is a pale ale and a bit too light for my tastes, it is very good. I am now looking at buying the equipment to do this right. Thanks for all the advice and knowledge.

Charles Blackwell

Welcome!

This hobby ain't cheap, but it ain't about cheap either. That's not to say you have to spend a whole pile of money though. :mug:

Charles should you need any brewing help just stop by.
El Paso is part of Texas too.

Welcome:mug:

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

The Winemaker Shop. I hear there are a few others in the area, are they worth checking out?

Winemaker's Shop is now Fort Worth Homebrew.... if you live in Weatherford, the other shopps are almost an hour or more away from you... I personally don't see a need to go any further than Ft Worth Homebrew for my supplies, unless you want to go all the way to Richardson, HomebrewHQ has great references.

Winemaker's Shop is now Fort Worth Homebrew.... if you live in Weatherford, the other shopps are almost an hour or more away from you... I personally don't see a need to go any further than Ft Worth Homebrew for my supplies, unless you want to go all the way to Richardson, HomebrewHQ has great references.

Homebrew HQ is good, but a bit pricey on their hops.

Latest posts

Back