• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trade 20# C02 bottle NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowdy

Reaction score
want to trade 20# c02 bottle for ball lock corny keg. NJ Shore area do not want to ship.

I'm interested in this, I'm in Philly but my parents live in Wildwood and I'm there now and then. Whereabouts are you?

Yeah dude, and for 10 more than my 5 pounder to fill, its a no brainer. Anyway, i'll throw the keg in my car. Hopefully the seller responds

sorry for the delayed response posted it before going to work and got held over. i do not know if the tank is in date or not it is a steel tank painted red stenciled mixture it was used for welding gas.
would really like to get a ball lock keg for this (need 3 more to fill the keezer), do not want to ship. located in Brick NJ Jersey Shore area. will meet local within reason.

sorry mikeysab menlo is way out of my zone :)

DSCF3213.jpg

DSCF3212.jpg

Can you give some better pics of the stamps on the top of the tank. Looking at what i can see that tank might be way out of hydro and could need to be retested.

ok seeing all that the tank was probably made in 1990 and has been hydro tested twice with the last one being in 2/07. If i am right after the first year hydro tests are every 5 years. If i am correct it needs to be rehydro tested after this month to be refilled. Let me see how much it would cost me to get it rehydro tested i might be interested.

Ok let me know. I've herd alot of places just take em as swaps if they are out of date.

if the cash equals the price to purchase a keg

if i do sell it wilserbrewer got dibs :mug:

I guess i could part with one of my kegs then i have single handle ball locks if your intrested.

single handle works for me as long as its ball lock, have a 5 keg keezer and only 2 kegs.

Latest posts

Back