2011 Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would prefer that everyone kinda self limited themselves to just 2 lb at this time so everyone can get the good stuff. I have more this is just my first shipment so there will be other opportunities to purchase.

Let's start with by saying as a transplant from the Southside, living in Denver sucks this week...

Was looking for Amarillo but not available from you right now so I went with the Rakau for the single hop APA I am planning. Any feedback on them yet?

Let's start with by saying as a transplant from the Southside, living in Denver sucks this week...

Was looking for Amarillo but not available from you right now so I went with the Rakau for the single hop APA I am planning. Any feedback on them yet?

Dam! I feel for ya brother. I used the Rakau with a few other NZ hops in a IIPA, turned out nice floral aroma, nice citrus, fruity flavor. I think you'll like them, very American like.

Simcoe,
Citra,
Amarillo,
HBC 342
Liberty
Nugget

Are up on the site. If a variety is sold out we will put more up through the weekend. Be patient.

Thanks,

John

Thank you John! I have been watching for Simcoe for 3 months now. It is a good day!

Are you going to have any Plinly packs in stock or are you only going to do those if you have Simcoe leftover?

We will do Pliny packs at some point, I'm just trying to get Simcoe out to everyone.

If we are sold out of a variety you want check back in a day or two. We don't like putting items up for sale that are not packaged yet.

Been waiting weeks and there up for an hour and sold out. I want to buy several varieties but don't want to pay separate S&H. If I wait for Amarillo, simcoe and citra to be in stock there's a chance the other varieties I want will be sold out. Errr

Went on site to buy amarillo and simco and they must be all sold out is there gonna be anything available soon

I've been checking every few hours this week for everything to go up and even still I missed the Citra this morning :(

Oh well, was still able to get some galaxy though :D

We will have more hops up Saturday. I have to work through the deluge of orders that just came in. You guys are hop fiends! Stick in there fellas we'll get you your hops!

We really didn't expect this response, WOW!

Got in there, got my hops... got out... sheewww.. I was being nonchalant with my buddy here, kidding around that if we didnt order in the next 30 minutes we would have to wait... :) Thanx for the great service and cant wait to roll around in all our hops..

I have 4 oz of simcoe if anyone is interested in trading a bomber of homebrew for. Probably cost more in shipping than its worth, but thats up to you. Lemme know if anyone is interested

mikeysab said:
I have 4 oz of simcoe if anyone is interested in trading a bomber of homebrew for. Probably cost more in shipping than its worth, but thats up to you. Lemme know if anyone is interested

Dry hopping my ipa today with this if nobody is interested

Back