• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL BARGAIN Portland, Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice stuff and a great deal, but thats not a Blichmann Boilermaker or Blichmann False Bottom. Looks like Polarware to me.

Either way, it's still a good deal. Too bad I'm not really in the market for an entire setup like that presently.

Nice stuff and a great deal, but thats not a Blichmann Boilermaker or Blichmann False Bottom. Looks like Polarware to me.

You're totally right about the "missing" Blichmann kettle. I sent the owner a tweak to see how he responds - I'm kinda curious ;)

Cheers!

I sent the CL guy in Maine a question about the pot, and he admitted he made a mistake and has kinda updated his ad, changing the "Blichmann" to "professionally made".

But he still has a link to a Blichmann Boilermaker in the ad...

Back