Fireman's Revenge!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Got this from a friend! :rockin:

Fireman's Revenge

BMW-Hosed.jpg

I bet he won't think he is above the law next time.

I've got just one thing to say to the firefighter who did this . . .
"That's the attitude I want if my house is on fire!"

I have heard about this before. My FIL was a cop and still has a bunch of fireman friends. They will not spare your car if its in the way.

My buddies father is a fireman and he's done this on numerous occasions. He says they really enjoy it when they get a leaking hose and the car interior gets soaked. :D

And yes, they are merciless when it comes to blocked hydrants. He's told stories of using the fire engine to shove vehicles out of the way.

My buddies father is a fireman and he's done this on numerous occasions. He says they really enjoy it when they get a leaking hose and the car interior gets soaked. :D

Can you imagine the car filling up with water and the whole suspension giving out due to the weight? Now that would be even better!!

Can you imagine the car filling up with water and the whole suspension giving out due to the weight? Now that would be even better!!

There was a Top Gear episode where the challenge was to fill up the interior of a junker and see how far you can drive before the water level drops below the steering wheel. They gave the drivers masks and snorkels. Hilarious!

Back