Dammit! We are not in charge, you little ****ers!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madman

Reaction score
Looks like we need a temp replacement for the old thread as it undergoes maintenance.

I'm glad I found one of my reds that didn't taste like soap. I'm going to have to bottle my IPA tomorrow so I can have some actual good beer in the pipeline.

Maybe I'll pass some time playing old NES games on the Wii...

I had leftovers from Cheeseburger in Paradise.

That place has the worst goddamn beer list ever. Not a single one from a local brewer.

They pretty much just generally suck!
I was at don pablos the other night and the menu said ask waitress from regional selections. I asked she said oh we have a lot. I said DFH? Nope. Victory? nope. Sierra Nevada? nope.... after about 2 minutes of this I said Ill take a margarita rock no salt. Dont put regional selections on the menu if your regional selection is Yeungling and thats it.

Wow, their regional list was just Yeungling?

That's about crap.

Dont get me wrong I like Yeungling but I dont consider it a regional craft beer. Come to think of it then menu said regional craft bottles and yeungling was only on tap so actually they had NONE. On the other hand Ruby Tuesday has a surprisingly decent selection. Food is only mediocre at best but I like to stop in there for a drink on the rare occasion that i am at the mall.

Yeah, which is funny. When Ruby's first changed management, they had the worst beer list I'd ever seen. Meg and I went not too long ago, and I was able to get a DFH, and she got a Blue Moon. Now, BM is not my fave, but it's better than the YMCB that they used to have.

most underrated beer menu for a chain is Old Chicago. Constantly changing and always have good stuff

I was just there the other night while the wife was shopping. Off the top of my head they had SN (both draft and bottle), Brooklyn, SA lager, SA seasonal, DFH, Blue moon, and a few more but I cant remember right now.

Closed as I reopened the other. Don't need two of these :cross:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back