Who has Summit?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullshivit-brew

Reaction score
Who has summit hops getting ready to place an order with hops direct and they dont list them. Any one have good prices on them?? Thanks

I dont know if Midewest has them.....My LHBS has them in 4 oz. pkgs. The Red Salamander in Grandledge, MI....... Good Luck

Who has summit hops getting ready to place an order with hops direct and they dont list them. Any one have good prices on them?? Thanks

As was previously posted, northern brewer has a great deal on them. I just recieved my pound of summit yesterday.

same here from NB.... a couple of month ago they had pounds of summit on sale for 9.99.... they ran out fairly quickly

same here from NB.... a couple of month ago they had pounds of summit on sale for 9.99.... they ran out fairly quickly

I would buy a pound of pretty much any hop for 9.99. I didn't realize NB ran sales that good...I have to check in with them more often.

Back