• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon All-Grain System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clasley

Reaction score
Moving to a 10 gallon system and need to find a new home for my 5 gallon setup. I based the design on the B3 1550, scaled down for a 5 gallon batch size. Boil, mashtun and hot liquor tanks are 9 gallon Italian kettles. Mashtun has a full false bottom. Welded stand has 3 Superb bruners with cast iron tops, full wind shields and a gas manifold for one tank operation. March pump for direct fired recirculation and whirlpool chilling. Silicone tubing and stainless quick disconnects throughout.

$925 or best reasonable offer - local pickup only (Conway, AR)

Detailed pictures and descriptions can be seen on my Flickr site at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lasley/sets/72157624827389213/detail/

Cheers!

-Chris

wow that is a great looking stand and deal. Makes me wish I lived in Arkansas

Thanks for the comments folks. The system just left on a ride to its new home across town. Hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did. Now on to finishing the new system...

-Chris

Back