Craigslist Score or brew kettle adiction?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Well, what can I say, brew kettles follow me home like stray puppies I guess. I have way too many kettles, but if presented with a deal, I can't resist. The newest member of the pack below, a 60 qt stainless, w/ lid and paddle...all for the impossible to resist price of $0.50/quart, or 30 bucks for all three pieces...

Hello my name is Mike, I am a kettle-aholic:mug:

kettle.jpg

Oh my....after a BKF session, I notice the lid and pot bottom are Vollrath brand:rockin:

Sweet deal.

But what may be another deal for you....could be an amazing opportunity to get into brewing for someone else.

I would pass it on by selling it to someone else...for a small profit of course. :)

But what may be another deal for you....could be an amazing opportunity to get into brewing for someone else.

I would pass it on by selling it to someone else...for a small profit of course. :)

I agree, however I believe most new brewers around here are looking for 1/2 kegs...the ad for this pot was on C'list for 45 days and had expired...the guy kept calling me and he finally agreed to bring it to work with him so I could meet him locally, lest anyone think I snatched it out from other brewers...trust me, i tried NOT to buy it.:mug:

Back