• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

sam adams sensory beer glasses for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be very happy to score one from you...please pm me for 33647. I have paypal!

I am visiting Florida in five weeks time from Ireland.

I would love two of these glasses if you still have a couple available. Can you let me know how much for two including delivery to 34746. I have a postal address in the states.

Thank you.

If any of you folks ever figure out how to get 22 ounces of brew in one of those glasses, join a circus immediately - as a magician ;)

They are pint glasses. I have a set of eight, and they are my favorites...

Cheers!

day_trippr said:
If any of you folks ever figure out how to get 22 ounces of brew in one of those glasses, join a circus immediately - as a magician ;)

They are pint glasses. I have a set of eight, and they are my favorites...

Cheers!

They made em in 2 diff sizes. I have a bunch of the 16s as well but a 22 that looks identical was offered

If you have any left I would love to get 4 but not greedy I will take what I can get...

Just out of curiosity did you post this on Craigslist too? Just saw that post and then saw it here too

yes i did. and actually, (god i hope this isn't like a super dick move) i put them up on craigslist for $10 a piece, and somebody offered to buy all 17 of them for $270 and they are local, so i won't have to worry about shipping, or worry about them breaking, etc. and that's just too easy/nice for me to pass up.

HOWEVER, i still have them in my possession, and they may not even come get them, could be a scammer, or something stupid, so if that's the case, i will sell them here, i have gotten enough pm's and replys between yesterday afternoon and this morning to sell 1,000 of these things if i had them. i'm gonna change the status of this to "sold" and edit my first post for the time being.

They made em in 2 diff sizes. I have a bunch of the 16s as well but a 22 that looks identical was offered

Whoops! My bad then. I've been to the brewery as recently as a month ago and didn't see the larger version there - and it's not on their e-store, either. Must've been a limited release thing that I totally missed...

Cheers!

yes i did. and actually, (god i hope this isn't like a super dick move) i put them up on craigslist for $10 a piece, and somebody offered to buy all 17 of them for $270 and they are local, so i won't have to worry about shipping, or worry about them breaking, etc. and that's just too easy/nice for me to pass up.

HOWEVER, i still have them in my possession, and they may not even come get them, could be a scammer, or something stupid, so if that's the case, i will sell them here, i have gotten enough pm's and replys between yesterday afternoon and this morning to sell 1,000 of these things if i had them. i'm gonna change the status of this to "sold" and edit my first post for the time being.

I don't understand, they offered an extra $100 over what you asked, or did you mean to type $170? Either way, keep us updated if it falls through.

Back