• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: keg/beer shanks and faucets, regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsKing

Reaction score
home brewer in chicago looking for 2 faucets and 2 shanks - 4" or longer. also could use some ball lock disconnects and a tee or distributor for a regulator. I could pick up locally. if you're from outside of chicagoland, please include shipping in your price.

I got a regulator at home that I tried to give away on here awhile ago. You can have it if you pay shipping. I might have a faucet and a shank too, but I might have given them away, can't remember. PM me so I remember to check when I get home.

great. I should be set on the regulator thanks to Airborneguy, but could still use the faucets, shanks, ball lock disconnects, tees, or a distributor for a regulator if someone has any. thanks

Back