Up against the wall!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

david_42

Reaction score
At long last, I have removed the last pile of junk from the brewery into the new garage and can see the wall. I can finally move the brewing gear back into the brewery and start brewing. Naturally, my secondary regulators also arrived this weekend, so I'm torn between moving the gear and running off to Lowe's so I can rebuild the kegger.

I'm planning on splitting the manifold into two sections of two gas lines. I'll put a regulator on each pair, so I can keep the cider & IPA bubbly and the stouts and browns "real". The challange is, if I move the CO2 tank out of the kegger, can I fit a fifth cornie in?

Since it's getting hot, I think the parts run wins. With Golden Valley only a mile from Lowe's, looks like liquid lunch as well.

what size is your current co2 tank? if it is a 20 lb tank, it is approximately the size of a keg, although the diameter is a bit smaller, i believe. i think you should be able to fit another keg in there, but don't blame me if it doesn't... have fun with your new toys.

No, I have a five pounder. Worse case, I get a new kegger. On this one the bottom doorhinge has rusted out, so I'm holding it together with bungies.

Back