New Label - Lemonale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coeceo

Reaction score
Heres the newest label for my Lemonale. It a Blonde made with centennial and cascade with lemon zest from five fresh lemons. Very lemony nose to it so far (still in secondary).

n510441173_814443_6379.jpg

sweet ass sweet!
i almost think the font (impact?) could use some sprucign up but in the end i think i like the simplicity

Thanks guys, I just googled the pic, my camera would be able to do it.

I agree on the font, I dont have many on my comp so I just have to make do...

Thanks guys, I just googled the pic, my camera would be able to do it.

I agree on the font, I dont have many on my comp so I just have to make do...

Tons and Tons of good free fonts are out there and easy to be had!

All my links are on my work PC but hopefully someone can send you some legit links!

what program did you use to make that?

ooh yeah and a run-down of the recipe (extract preffered) would be appreciated.

I like it. Nice two-tone, earthtone feel to it. Nice font and solid division between the three areas.

My only suggestion, should you wish to try it, would be to see what it looks like using selective colorization on the lemon (i.e. keeping the lemon closer to its original yellow colour).

what program did you use to make that?

ooh yeah and a run-down of the recipe (extract preffered) would be appreciated.

Used Photoshop, there is some completely free version available (forget the name).

Recipe is here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=64894

I just bottled it, so not sure how good it will actually taste. It was however only about $35 for the ingredients, maybe $40 with yeast.

Back