Homebrewing podcast - another one?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmlabeck

Reaction score
Hi, all;

I don't know why I didn't post this back in March. I gues I'm just not as smart as I think. I've been doing a little half-hour show on Blogtalkradio since then. I'm not a professional (You can tell when you listen), but I've done this for over 20 years, and I think I've learned a couple of things.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/youmakewhat

I also have a group on Facebook. Go on the site, and search for the show title, "You Make What?"

Give a listen and help me make it better!

Pretty cool man, good luck with this. I will listen to it all when i get out of work.

I had another flash of inspiration. I'm going to use this space to "recap" what I just talked about on the show.

One thing I mentioned was, what to make next? I have some space clearing in my beer cabinet over the next week or so. I would like to make something a little stronger for the coming winter months. I love to play with flavors, so, how does this sound? I think I'll try a sort of Imperial Black India Pale Ale. I know there's no imperial version of this style, but why should that stop me?

I think I'll try a sort of Imperial Black India Pale Ale. I know there's no imperial version of this style, but why should that stop me?

not sure what your classification is for imperial, but stone does one that clocks in at about 9% ABV, which is definitely imperial IMHO. it still shouldn't stop you though. ;)

Back