• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Camco 5500W 240V heating elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huaco

Reaction score
For sale: (2) Camco 5500 Watt Ultra Low Density elements. These are the long wavy ones that double back on themselves. They are still in the package.

I decided to go down to 4500W elements. These just arrived today in the mail and I am just looking to get what I paid for them which is $50.

Huaco said:
For sale: (2) Camco 5500 Watt Ultra Low Density elements. These are the long wavy ones that double back on themselves. They are still in the package.

I decided to go down to 4500W elements. These just arrived today in the mail and I am just looking to get what I paid for them which is $50.

50 shipped?

Sold pending payment...

To Mods... I will close this thread once I have payment cleared on these items. It may be about a week.

Back