Miller Tig on Craigslist posted 10-24 @ 1:23AM PST

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewBeemer

Reaction score
For those that build your own keggles on craigslist item # 891403966 is a complete system ready to weld with. It's a Miller DialArc w/Miller chiller,foot pedal and shielding gas (bottle) included with torch and ground clamp. Yes an older machine but a WORK HORSE. All for $600. That's a steal if near you and you pick it up. Just had to pass this on.

Miller TIG / ARC Welder DialArc HF, with water chiller

Sorry boss I screwed up on which craigslist area or section, it's in Santa Cruz Calif. That would be i'm guessing 270 miles away from you. That is one machine i've seen that keeps on working heck look around there are many in daily use. I had one but sold it for a very good price and went for a Miller Synchrowave 350 back in 91 because of the more features it had with every option except spot timer.
Check into a 250 Synchrowave also a great machine on ebay or your local welding suppliers welder repair facility. The 250's owners rarely let go of them, must be a reason? 250's are everywhere in most the shops and jobs I get my nose into.

Back