Carboy rack, hauler, box, no work.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawai

Reaction score
I started out weaving a Macrame rope sling to put this into, worked on it for about 15 minutes then slung it down in disgust at my lack of artistic skill.

After I cleaned my 6.5 gallon carboy, I walked through, noticed a empty milk crate I had something in, it exactly fits.. It'd be real easy to make a sling to fit this, or cut the bottom from another one and stack them?? easier to handle, more stable.

DSCF2001.jpg

I finally attached a rope sling and a handle.. now, it has a fermenter in the top and loaded with brew..

well.. ON YOURS, do better.. make the ropes longer.. it will not clear the fermenter on mine. calling for a redo-..

I had to stick my fingers through the holes in the crate.. and.. yes my ears burned..

After much research and study, I saved up for months and finally bought a beer hauler. (Nylon sling, $12.00 at LHBS). Works great, at least so far.

Back