• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio Blichmann Therminator for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pola0502ds

Reaction score
I have a used Blichmann Therminator sale.

Included:

Therminator
Mounting bracket & bolts

Price $150 w/ Free shipping to the lower 48.

**The Blichmann label has been removed from the top of the chiller, I sanitize in the oven and needed to remove it so it wouldn't melt. However, the Wort/H20 ports are marked.

-Selling so i can upgrade.

I can take some when i get home from work today and then i will post them

pola0502ds said:
I have a used Blichmann Therminator sale.

Included:

Therminator
Mounting bracket & bolts

Price $150 w/ Free shipping to the lower 48.

**The Blichmann label has been removed from the top of the chiller, I sanitize in the oven and needed to remove it so it wouldn't melt. However, the Wort/H20 ports are marked.

-Selling so i can upgrade.

What are you upgrading to?

Im thinking about getting the counterflow chiller from morebeer or just making one.

Here are some pics, let me know if you need anymore.

image-3614164040.jpg

image-1762566818.jpg

Like I said before, I am thinking about getting the Counter Flow chiller from Morebeer. I guess I shouldn't have said upgrade. I can use the Counter flow for other things besides brewing beer.

I will drop the price to $125 w/ free shipping. If it does not sale this weekend you can find it on ebay.

Latest posts

Back