Who is a left handed brewer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahaley

Reaction score
Revvy sparked the idea in another thread, so I'd thought id make it happen. How many can we add to the ranks?

I'm a lefty who else?

Yep, me too. Don't know that it really affects anything...with maybe the exception being the direction I stir? I dunno.

amandabab said:
lefty here.

everyone is born righthanded, only the greatest overcome it.:D

I can agree with that hah.
We are supposedly great spear throwers also.

HbgBill said:
Well, I'm ambidex.. I write lefthanded.. but do everything else right handed. I'm right eye dominant.. etc.. but.. I can do just about everything pretty well lefty. I have a son that can't do ANYTHING right handed.

I'm left hand, left eye dominant, the only thing I use my right hand for it starting my car, and scissors

100% natural southpaw here... I don't write with the "hook form" like Obama does. Also +1 for having righthandedness forced upon me in first grade by our very old teacher. I failed using scissors and my mother was called because I refused to use my right hand.

Right handed but write with a hook since my mom taught me how to write (she's a lefty). My wife is a lefty as well.

Im a lefty too. I use the hook method a lot since I sweat and smudge easily. Thank god for computers. Keeps me legible.

I write lefty, play sports righty. Some things I can switch up with out trouble.

I am a south paw... straight through ... write, play sports, hunt and fish all left handed. My rifle, shotgun all left handed. My handgun is a revolver.
cannot do much of anything right handed...

Ambidextrous here. I throw lefty, bat both, can shoot handguns both (not long guns, they're righty), eat both which is apparently a big deal, guitars all lefty and writing is the big one: all righty. I write like crap lefty.

dfc said:
Someone didn't get their arm strapped to their side when they were younger...

This is true I had people try to force me to go right handed but it never happened. I shoot a bow right handed and play guitar right handed because I was taught that way, but I'm attempting to make myself a lefty bow :)

I write left handed ( although my penmanship is chicken scratch), left eye dominate, but I throw an ball right handed. Maybe I was dropped as a child

Damn. I'm working my ass off mastering this hobby right handed. You're all doing it backwards! +10 points for difficulty

Write with my left just about everythinig else right handed. When I have to write on dry erase boards, start at the end and go backwards or my hand wipes off what I write.

I think we can all agree on our lefty penmanship being not the best, but we are in our right mind always!

Our ranks grow, we will overthrow the right handed tyrants! Or make them use their left hands for a few days at least...

Back