What minifridge (if any) will hold three cornies?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Haier that will hold 3 that is specifically marketed as a kegerator. There is a guy on eBay selling them in various conditions for different amounts.

Also locally here in LA I bought a Chinese knockoff from a guy on CL that has a bunch of them. It holds 3, and I stuck a 3-tap tower on it in addition to some other mods. I don't think there is any brand name associated with it.

The Frigidare from Lowes or BestBuy will fit two 5g's & a 3g. See the other posts in DIY.

My Sanyo kegerator (don't know model # off hand, will check later) can hold 3 pinlock cornies and a 10lb CO2 tank. The door shelves are removed.

The Haier and the Sanyo 4912 (hard to find/discontinued) will work.

Pretty much all others won't.

I was looking for the same eventually went with a small chest freezer.

this will but it is a kegerator (not just a mini fridge as you asked)... this is the one i have and have been pretty happy with it....

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?q=haier+kegerator&hl=en&prmd=ivns&biw=1659&bih=837&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&wrapid=tlif130168218825410&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=1649222963058460995&sa=X&ei=GhiWTbjqHKOy0QGe1sWBDA&ved=0CGIQ8wIwAQ#

I have seen these on Craigslist from time to time as well if you are looking to get a better deal. Mine is converted to serve 3 kegs now...love it.

Back