Piedmont Brewer's Cup Homebrew Competition - NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geistbear

Reaction score
This is American Brewmaster's first annual Homebrew Competition! It is a AHA/BJCP sanctioned competition that is open to brewers in NC, SC, GA, TN, and VA. Awards will be given to all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners in each category and the winning Best of Show beer will have their beer recreated for an all-grain and extract kit to be sold in the brew shop. They will receive a portion of the profits made on the kit and an equal portion will be donated to Pints for Prostates.

If you purchased your ingredients used for the beer from American Brewmaster the $6 entry fee will be waived. Just present a receipt with your entry. You may enter up to 6 entries.

We are also still looking for beer judges and stewards. We will take anyone but will give first priority to BJCP certified judges. Please register on our website below.

For more information and entry registration please visit www.americanbrewmaster.com

Dropped off my submission a few days ago. This is my first competition and I've been brewing since Jan. I figure that it can't hurt and hopefully I'll get some good feedback.

Back