How to make my picture label worthy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamopie2

Reaction score
I have this picture from a shirt I have and want to make my brew company label from it. I just want the guy walking, not the background. Its only 3 colors: white black and gray. Any programs to take the picture and and make a logo out of it?

PS I went to west point and walked over 100 hours as punishment (go me) and im using this logo for 'Century Club Brewing'

Thanks

DSCN0374.jpg

Here you go, 5 min in Photoshop CS3. The first image has a white background, the second has a transparent background so you can easily place it on anything else without having to cut all the white out.

White Background:
Logo_White_Back.jpg

Transparent Background:
Logo_Trans_Back.png

Because I thought the picture was so cool, and has such potential to make you a cool label with a story behind it, i decided to put in the work.

Did just black and white, then matched the colors of the original as best i could, then colored one for you.

Enjoy!
bwlogo.jpg

samelogov.jpg

coloredw.jpg

holy cow thats unbelievable. I can't thank you guys enough. That is for sure going to be my beer logo. Now i have more of motivation to learn some photoshop and do the rest of my brewery logo. Thanks guys!

Back