• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dual Body Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benbradford

Reaction score
I have this regulator for sale. You can carbonate and serve 2 different kegs at same time :)

These are commercial grade regulators.

I will take $60 shipped...

Thanks
Ben

reg4.jpg

I just wanted to say that there are several brands of regulators, and some are cheaper than others. These are what you would install in a restaurant.

I changed the price from the previous one, and sometimes I feel that readers don't make it fast the first post.

Ben

Please pardon my ignorance, but how would you hook this up to the CO2 tank? Would I need a reg on the tank first, or is there an adapter?

I just wanted to say that there are several brands of regulators, and some are cheaper than others. These are what you would install in a restaurant.

I changed the price from the previous one, and sometimes I feel that readers don't make it fast the first post.

Ben

Ah cool. Looks pretty nice.
Good luck with your sale.

I am an idiot... I didn't pay attention to the question or the attachments on this reg. Here is an updated version :)

reg5.jpg

Back