What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water after smashing weights. I am having my last beer of the week tonight. Cutting out the daily drinking before I end up looking like a fat fark.

I have gone that route, myself. No beer during the week and brown bagging it to work. With no increased physical activity, it has dropped 10 lbs. off my fat ass in about 2 weeks. I guess I should do a little running or something to do it up right.

Next!

Sent from a happy little tree

1395077716320.jpg

I have gone that route, myself. No beer during the week and brown bagging it to work. With no increased physical activity, it has dropped 10 lbs. off my fat ass in about 2 weeks. I guess I should do a little running or something to do it up right.

I'm the same, exact weight and just don't look as lean as I used to. Never had a problem with being overweight, thankfully. I just feel like crap more than anything else. Last body fat reading came in at 10.1% and I am pretty sure I'm around 11.5-12% now after hammering beer for months. We get measured (more like pinched) at work whenever we want to know our body fat content. My lifts have dropped because I have not been at the office (where I workout) much over the last 5 months. I've been to the gym maybe 7-8x/month. Summer is around the corner and it's time to stop floccing around.

With that said, I am going to open a home brew tonight and take it easy moving forward. It's tough because I've been brewing so much. I have a few hundred bottles of beer in the cellar and I have 6 batches going right now.

Afternoon Coff. :mug:

Its finally happening! Tallgrass is opening a restaurant!!! My life is almost complete. Now if only they take Mike's advice and collab with Crooked Stave on a Wild Bufflo Sweat :D

I'm the same, exact weight and just don't look as lean as I used to. Never had a problem with being overweight, thankfully. I just feel like crap more than anything else. Last body fat reading came in at 10.1% and I am pretty sure I'm around 11.5-12% now after hammering beer for months. We get measured (more like pinched) at work whenever we want to know our body fat content. My lifts have dropped because I have not been at the office (where I workout) much over the last 5 months. I've been to the gym maybe 7-8x/month. Summer is around the corner and it's time to stop floccing around.

With that said, I am going to open a home brew tonight and take it easy moving forward. It's tough because I've been brewing so much. I have a few hundred bottles of beer in the cellar and I have 6 batches going right now.

Afternoon Coff. :mug:

I am kind of the same. I think most people would laugh at me calling myself a "fat ass". When I was in the best shape of my life, I weighed more than I do now. But I'm just not lean or in shape right now. First step was to drop a little excess fat...now for doing some work to get back into shape.

I'm probably about 5'9" and (after the recent fat drop) weigh in around 175 - 180 lbs. At Christmas, I was pushing 200 lbs. is way too big for me without me bulking up a bit with muscle. I'm a desk jockey...

They didnt have a taproom??

NO! Which made no sense at all to me. They were just leaving money on the table. They have taps at their brewery to use during tours, but the only time you could buy beer is growler fills on fridays, from 3-6pm. You could not just sit their and have a drink but thats about to change!! More good news about them to follow, at the appropriate time. :rockin:

Thanks man

Let the beer flow!

Twisted X- senor viejo. A tequila barrel aged schwarzbier.

Not as barrel forward as I remember but still really tasty

Sent from the town of Rock Ridge. "Excuse me while I whip this out"

If my birthday were on St. Patrick's, I probably wouldn't have lived to see my 30th birthday.

Live it up!!

Drinking my English mild.its the stoutest beer I have right now. . Unless I start drinking from the carboys

Sent from a happy little tree

Happy Birthday Dustin.

I'm having a Michelada for St Paddy's. It works if you're red/green color blind. :D

Nothin' fancy. got 3\24oz cans of honey brown lager for today & dinner. Should go well with corned beef,cooked with cabbage,carrots & sweet onion in the crock pot all day. Just gotta wait till my youngest son gets done with after school bowling for credits thing to crack one.

My Monday is finally over. Cracked one of those honey brown lagers. Nice malty honey flavor on the light side of medium in flavor. Nice amber color as well.

My Thought Blocked IPA.

My lone beer of the day. Cheers, everyone. Happy St. Paddy's Day.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395092301.050949.jpg

Back