• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Beer gun or Counter pressure bottle filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoalCracker

Reaction score
Looking for either a beer gun or a CPBF. Was going to make one but the price of the SS tube + Shipping offset the cost fairly quickly.

Thanks
Brent

Hi there, I have sourced parts for a CPBF and I'm planning on making a few as the length of stainless steel tubing is quite long I can make multiple ones out of it. I looked at getting shipped rom the US but worked out cheaper to make one. Anyone who is interested in giving one a go I'll be selling about 4 of them!

Manstess- I'm sure you mean well and I appreciate the offer. However coming on to a forum and having your first post in the classifieds section trying to sell DIY CPBFs is a bit fishy.

Oh and as far as price goes, to get all the parts you need to assemble one I will do it for £49 including P&P. This includes the stainless pipe cut to length for a standard 500ml beer bottle. I also made sure the bung size fits beer and wine bottle necks. (shipping to uk only)

Hi sorry everyone I didn't realise there was no email notification for people replying to the thread so I apologise! This is the link to eBay where I am selling them: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Counter-P...pt=Home_Brew&hash=item4ab31e1f04#ht_558wt_922

The idea is to let people have a go at making one of these instead of paying to import one! I'm not saying mine is an engineering masterpiece which is why you will probably want to make it yourself hence why I'm selling it as a parts set. Infact I'd prefer it this way so I don't get people criticising my workmanship!

Any question please ask and I promise I'll keep an eye on this thread now!

Back