I have a job at a brewery!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkinnyShamrock

Reaction score
I went in for an interview with the brewery manager about a week and a half ago, and yesterday I got an e-mail saying that they would like me to work there and that the co-owner wants to meet with me briefly :rockin: As of now, it's only a "two Saturdays a month" job, but the guy said in the interview that this might very possibly lead to full-time employment in the future. So glad I went to college for music for 5 years haha.

I am so psyched. My master plan of one day owning a combination tap room/microbrewery/music venue is shaping up.

And for those that ask, it's a smallish brewery in Central PA that brews a seasonal that rhymes with Bad Shelf :mug:

Cool.

On a whim, for some extra income, I interviewed for a part-time job at the only local commercial brewery here (at the time). They offered me a spot on the bottling line ( and StrangeBrew came immediately to mind).

Turns out, due to local restrictions and consideration they operated late at night so it would have been a graveyard to morning shift for me and was in conflict with my primary job.

Ah Well.

Nice! that brewery that rhymes with the pogues makes some great beer. I'd imagine that could be quite a learning experience w/ those guys.

That's very cool. Congrats. Got a small Brew Co. close by that'll be opening up soon. I'll have to read everything I can and try for a part time job there.

Latest posts

Back