My new brew system, a brutus 10 with some nice modifications

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good question! I actually sold this rig to a fellow club member who is putting it to good use!

Of course he is, he didn't put in all the effort. But now that he has his dream rig it's only a matter of time.

Funny how that works. I bought into a Brew-Magic with all the whistles. It's sat more than it's been used and I love brewing on it.

Josh,

First of all thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

I'm in the planning phases of putting one of these together and I'm looking at your parts list and trying to add up the square tube I see in the pictures and the amount you have listed on your parts list. From my calculations you either have a lot left over or I'm missing something.

You said the dimensions are 60" x 20" x 30" per level plus one more 60" for the gas tube. If I add this up it comes to 500" or 42 feet of square tube rounded up. Your line item for the square tube on the parts list shows 72 feet purchased. Where did the other 30 feet go?

Also do you have the Dimensions for the adjustable burner framework?

Jlandin quick question. Did you ever look into converting this system to Natural Gas? I have a LP setup right now but looking at going more automated and also converting to natural gas. Just trying to find out if the valves would work, also, how would that all work going to natural gas? Would I have to step down using a main orifice to drop to Low Pressure? Then individual connections to burners using lp to natural gas adapter valves? I'm not sure how the low pressure system works while using High Pressure burners such as the ones that you have.

Back