Boston Legal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Anyone else watch this show? Man, it's my fave. Last night they found a way to get a nun to say "If I could only hold that magnificent cock in my hands one more time..."

It is a great show. I use to dispise Will Shatner till I started watching that, he is a damn genious.

I've never watched it, but any show that can get away with having a nun speak the words "If I could only hold that magnificent cock in my hands one more time..." is worth checking out at least once.

Every episode is more a chance for social commentary and sheer goofiness than anything else. In one episode, two guys show up to a party dressed like Buzz Lightyear and get into a huge fist fight. Then there's the ongoing drama about James Spader and William Shatner sleeping together.

For my money, it just doesn't get any better. Never mind the fact that there's absolutely no reality for the law in that show.

BierMuncher said:
I imagine sitting on that veranda at the end of the day with a glass of single malt and a cigar.

What a life. Is that real? ;)

No. It's not real. Most of us choose several malts when making our bev's.

IMHO, Spader talking to the lawyer of the "Large Former Employee" in the opening sequence of this past Tuesday's show was hands down some of the funniest **** I've seen or heard in a VERY long time. :rockin:

Ize

the_wrath_of_Khan said:
One of the finest shows on television!

+1

Denny Crane

Shatner_as_Denny_Crane.jpg

Back