DogFish Head & SN teaming up...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BelgianKing

Reaction score
I was at the beer market the other day and saw that DogFish Head and SN collaborated on a brew called Life and Limb. Anyone try it yet? It goes for $10 a bottle. 10.2%ABV too. I would like to try it but would like to hear any reviews anybody could give.

They made the first batch last year. Kinda like a East Coast West Coast coming together thing. I actually think it uses a blend of yeast from both breweries. It was supposed to be a one time only release but i guess people liked it enough so they made a second batch. I saw one for 13 dollars but that seemed a little pricey especially from a store in DE. I plan on picking one up if I see it cheaper.

Funny that you brought this brew up today just got a call from my local craft beer store and he said he just got this in i was going to make a trip down and pick one or two bottles up . Ill let you know what i think

It was a brown with a few different syrups. A little on the sweet side. But I bought two and maybe it will mellow out in a year or so.

Latest posts

Back