I missed the fun!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ORRELSE said:
.... I respect you guys immensely. Thank you for serving.

I think that is one of the best compliments given to our military. I like seeing the Welcome Home signs for the troops. Our military still represents the best of our best.

The happy mug said:
I was honestly considering changing my screen name out of shame. I should have handled myself better than I did, and I apologize to everybody. I am sorry for the manner which I have conducted myself.

Dude...don't worry about it. You did what MANY people on this forum wanted to do. I applaud you for it. It goes to show what a great group we've got here--and that we won't put up with egos and attitudes.

I'll admit, I'm a hothead (and a hop, for that matter ;) )--and I actually wrote some posts to that idiot and deleted them before i sent them. I just had that inkling about the guy by his first few posts. I knew he'd be a troublemaker.

I give you a thumbs up. Thanks.

ORRELSE said:
I just had that inkling about the guy by his first few posts. I knew he'd be a troublemaker.

Me too! There was just something "aggressive" in the way he would reply / talk to people.

Being polite costs nada!

Ditto that, Orrelse & Blight. His posts seemed abrasive from the getgo.

Thanks for being the ass we all wanted to be happy mug :D I joke, but I mean it, way to stick up for the team.

Man Oh Man Did I miss out on all the fun. I only got in a couple of times, but I kinda started it off by calling him a d1ck.

Actually I wanted to say thanks to everyone. It was nice to see us stick together on this one. I feel like family now. :)

loop

loopmd said:
Man Oh Man Did I miss out on all the fun. I only got in a couple of times, but I kinda started it off by calling him a d1ck.
I thought you were just giving him your best medical opinion. :D

Fellas,

I'm new to the forum but read said thread and was disgusted. I'm an active duty Marine, and have been for the past 11+ years. If I had to guess I'd say he's not a Marine for a couple of reasons. For one, he misspells Corps as CORP......it's just something Marines don't do. Second, he lacks professionalism and tact, yes Marines can be upfront and tell it how it is, sometimes it comes off as 'harsh' to others, but this guy is out in left field and way off from the norm. If, and BIG IF, he is a Marine, I'd say he's a very Junior Marine, or a Marine that got kicked out for misconduct. By chance if he's on Active duty, I'd like to find out who his OIC is because chances are good that I know him.

Turds like that give "us" a bad name, and for that I am ashamed!

Second what Blighty said. I know we joke about our marine friend here, but none of that is directed at the marines as a whole. I'm sure everyone here would agree that we appreciate what you guys do.

LupusUmbrus said:
Second what Blighty said. I know we joke about our marine friend here, but none of that is directed at the marines as a whole. I'm sure everyone here would agree that we appreciate what you guys do.

Roger That!!!

E5B said:
Fellas,

I'm new to the forum but read said thread and was disgusted. I'm an active duty Marine, and have been for the past 11+ years. If I had to guess I'd say he's not a Marine for a couple of reasons. For one, he misspells Corps as CORP......it's just something Marines don't do. Second, he lacks professionalism and tact, yes Marines can be upfront and tell it how it is, sometimes it comes off as 'harsh' to others, but this guy is out in left field and way off from the norm. If, and BIG IF, he is a Marine, I'd say he's a very Junior Marine, or a Marine that got kicked out for misconduct. By chance if he's on Active duty, I'd like to find out who his OIC is because chances are good that I know him.

Turds like that give "us" a bad name, and for that I am ashamed!
Don't worry E5B - i doubt anyone here thought he was a true representation of the US Marines - Like you've said most questioned that he was one. I just hope when you see the 'Marine' references - you don't take it as an insult to yourself OR the Marines as a whole.

Denny's Brew said:
If he's actually a Marine, he gives them all a bad name. Must of licked to many psychdelic frogs... Like Homer!

He is not even in the Marines anymore. He was hurt (NOT IN COMBAT) and says he is retired. I have some good stuff saved on my computer at home. Will get it posted later.

Cheer for making him look like the ass that he is.

BTW- He also registers as "brooklynbrewer", I used this login with 3 o's to mess with him on another forum.

Back