San Diego!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucas96

Reaction score
Hey guys my name is Lucas. Been brewing for several years now. I do all grain 12 gal batches. Im one of those guys that likes to build all of their own equipment. And i like toys, ive got my pumps, inline oxygenation, conical fermenter, rims setup, heat exchangers, etc (much more complex than it needs to be..) i think im just addicted to brewing. Anyways just wanted to say hey!

Hey, Whats up Lucas? Welcome to the site. Was just out your way a few weeks ago. We went to Sea World, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and Beer World! ;)

Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina. Since it was discovered by Germans that means that there is good beer there right? Stay Classy!

Sorry I had too

Haha thanks guys. Yeah ill probably be on diy quite often. I just built the controls for my rims, ill probably be posting some picture of it, came out pretty nice. Hey Sainte-Brew have you hear of the new beer out called sex panther, its get you drunk 60% of the time every time!

Yeah, I heard the hops they use give it a nice "turd rolled in burnt hair" aroma.

But seriously, my cousin lives in San Diego. So many breweries and brewpubs. You could probably go to a different one every weekend all summmer. Plus so much stuff to buy at local bars and liquor stores.

Back