• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Starter Brew Kit!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

802VermontHomebrew

Reaction score
New to brewing, looking for a full setup, lemme know what you have (post pics and a price) thank you! Also looking for magnetic bottle capper (preferably an Agata) clean bottles, bottle caps, the WORKS! I have nothing and am in need for EVERYTHING to get me started! THANK YOU and HAPPY BREWING!:mug:

Sorry (my first post) said I need a prefix to post and only option was "for sale" or "sold" I am just trying to buy... Moderator please edit if need be. Thank you!

Sorry you haven't had much luck yet. I think one of the reasons is because almost all of us are still using our "starter kits". Unlike some hobbies, the original starter kit is still usable once you are a bit more advanced, too. I bought mine a long time ago, and still use most of it.

this is true lol... I did however make a craigslist add and just got a response this is what I recieved for an email:

I have a bunch of home brew equipment. In fact, I really took this hobby too far! I have glass carboys, wort chiller, bottles capper, grolsh bottles, a complete kegging system,taps, co2 dispenser, a party pig, books, etc. I can even set you up with some hop roots! I have everything you would need to brew. You might have stuff to trade? I gave up brewing years ago. Let me know if at all interested.

I emailed him back and just havent heard anything yet... Gonna see what he wants for trades and also what he wants for it... sounds like its just been sitting collecting dust so I might be able to pick it up CHEAP told me he was out of brewing for 20+ years. We'll see I will keep you guys updated!

this is true lol... I did however make a craigslist add and just got a response this is what I recieved for an email:

I have a bunch of home brew equipment. In fact, I really took this hobby too far! I have glass carboys, wort chiller, bottles capper, grolsh bottles, a complete kegging system,taps, co2 dispenser, a party pig, books, etc. I can even set you up with some hop roots! I have everything you would need to brew. You might have stuff to trade? I gave up brewing years ago. Let me know if at all interested.

I emailed him back and just havent heard anything yet... Gonna see what he wants for trades and also what he wants for it... sounds like its just been sitting collecting dust so I might be able to pick it up CHEAP told me he was out of brewing for 20+ years. We'll see I will keep you guys updated!

Yes, Craigslist is a great bet. If you want our opinions on the value, we'll be glad to help you out with that!

Back