Perlick Group Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived as well!

A big thank you to Jeff for organizing this group buy, and for being a trooper when the demand far exceeded his expectations!

*pat on the back

Finally was able to get to my parent's house to pick them up.

Thanks Jeff

Ahem.

If someone were to... um, organize another one of these, I'd be in for a few... :eek:

Farmhousebrewingsupply is $23.99 plus $6.35 shipping. $30.34 for one.
My price is $29.99 with free shipping on orders over $100.

25 perlicks from Farmhouse is $569.75 plus $11.50 shipping = $581.25 or $23.25 each.
My price is $599.75 with free shipping = $23.99 each.

I will match or beat delivered Perlick faucet prices from anywhere. Must be a retail price.

Forrest

Is farmhousebrewing not considered a retail price?

I'd recommend AHS for most anything, but if you're only needing say, 3 faucets at $24 each plus $10 shipping ($82) that's hard to argue with. (I'm in the market for creamers, and will likely be ordering through AHS, FWIW)

(Well, unless someone wants to organize another group buy!)

I will match or most often beat the delivered price. The guy that started this thread was selling them at cost. I have to pay people to ship them out and the boxes, etc. I can't sell them below what they cost me is what I am saying.

If someone wants to get a large group together I can work out a deal so you don't have to ship to one place and then ship out to each person. I can ship to each person seperately.

Forrest

Back