Calling All West Phoenix Valley Homebrewers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asoltero213

Reaction score
I have been brewing a little under a year. I started out with a couple of boxed kits that I made in my kitchen and have since moved up into 10 gallon batches outdoors and built a keezer with 4 corny kegs and faucets.
I was wondering if there were any West Phoenix Valley Homebrewers? I live in Laveen on 67th ave south of I-10 and it really sucks that the closest homebrewing club is in Scottsdale.
If there are many homebrewers out there in Buckeye, Goodyear, Litchfield, Glendale or West Phoenix, I would like to create some sort of Facebook Group to stay in contact to either split grains, buy homebrewing stuff in lots for cheaper shipping, get together and split a batch, homebrew together, who knows maybe even create some sort of club. It is kinda sad that the West valley gets no love, and that a smaller city like Tucson has such a huge group/following and how organized they are. Would like to see some responses to see if I can try to put something together.

I'm on 103rd and Camelback. I'm about 5 batches deep since My first in 2013. Just did my first AG brew this week and loved it. Looking do get in a lot more brews this year. I would be interested

Awesome man. I just went to the phoenix meeting last night. You should look it up on Facebook it's called central phoenix homebrewing club. No membership fee.

Back