Home brewing got me hit on today lol.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
First off let me preface this with the fact that I am old...fat...bald.. and VERY married. I recently had an issue where my hands swelled up so I havent been wearing a wedding band for a few weeks now. Today I was in Radio Shack buying some switches for a stir plate and the only worker was a gwoman from WAY down south ( I absolutely MELT over a southern accent.) Anyway she asked me what I was building and I told her and she started on about how her family made wine and moonshine and asked me if she could come try some of my brews sometime etc. I have been outta the "loop" for a while but not too long to know what was happening. SOOOO being a homebrewer is now " SEXY" I guess roflmao.

Nah. It was the free beer man. That stuff keeps 'em coming back.

It really seems to interest the guys I tell, but most girls don't seem to be very interested in it, mainly my girlfriend

"Would you like to try a beer? I call it my 'Panty-Dropper Ale."

"Well, that's not going to work on me, 'cause, you see, I'm not wearing any......"

{chicka-chicka wow-wow}

Latest posts

Back