• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Albany, NY - Fresh Organic Hops - First Offer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kniles38

Reaction score
Albany area. Ready now. Enough to fill a few 5 gallon buckets.

Cascade mostly, little of a few others.

First acceptable offer (won't take much) or free. I just dont want them wasted. It was a good year, these are great hops.

I will cut them down for you when you come, so they will be fresh.

There is probably enough for a 50 gallon batch. Of Imperial IPA. Not a typo.

Bumping for lower price. And because they need to get picked soon.

Bumping for lower price. And because they need to get picked soon.

Hey there. Maybe I need to make another quick trip down to your house? I was going to process the hops you gave me this past week tomorrow (labor day).
Anyone have a food dehydrator they can send this gentleman?

I can likely borrow one from my ex [I just went looking for it and realized it was no longer in my house :( ]

kniles38 - I also have a food sealer and alternatively some mylar bags. What if we tag teamed on this? I could bring down a few 5 gallon buckets, get the hops from you, process them in the dehydrator, put them in vacuum sealed bags or mylar. I would keep half and you would get half (of the dried/packaged results), which you could sell/give away/trade/throw at people.

I am working part time, so I do have a bit of time I could spend on it. The big gotcha is that I haven't done this before, so I could screw it up!

Back