• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE wine and beer bottles - Keokuk, IA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a trip down there last sunday to get some bottles from this guy....my brother in law and I took his truck and filled the back of it...hauled back 500 beer bottles and 100 wine bottles.. My SWMBO was the one that found the add and called the guy for me....I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

yeah...he let me take what I wanted....was a bunch of dark green 750 ml and a bunch of clear 750ml and a bunch of 1.5 L bottles... this was just what was outside.. they had been sitting out there for 2 or 3 years and the boxes were prety much falling aprt when you touched them.... you would be smart to take your own boxes if you go get some...

Latest posts

Back