Belgian Beer Fest!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you be going to the Belgain Beer Festival?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MgMt_Home_Brew

Reaction score
I didn't see another thread with this in it so I decided to throw one up. Is anyone going to the Belgain beer festival? I will be there :mug:

The Cyclorama / Boston Center for the Arts
539 Tremont Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02116

There are two sessions on Saturday September 27th
Session One | 1-4:30pm; beer stops @ 4:30pm
Session Two | 6-9:30pm; beer stops @ 9:30pm

Here is the link with a list of brewers attending and all the other details.
Belgian Beer Fest - Beer Advocate Fests

I will be going, see you there! I'll probably be volunteering my services as a pourer.

That sounds like a blast....love to see if I could get out there. Although my wife can't stand beer...too bad there wasn't some tequila taste testing going on too lol

I just bought my ticekts for session 1 on sat. I was hoping that session 1 would be the least popular one but I'm not sure if my theory will hold true.

That sounds like a blast....love to see if I could get out there. Although my wife can't stand beer...too bad there wasn't some tequila taste testing going on too lol

Haha yeah my girlfriend is coming with me and I am hoping we can find her a beer type that she likes. She came with me to the American Craft Beerfest a couple months ago and found a couple. The only problem is that we can't remember which ones those were!! :drunk:

Does anyone know of any good places to eat near by?

The beer and food are in the same place inside the venue. IIRC the food vendors are on the right side of the building if the building entrance is directly behind you.

I'll see you guys at the fest I am going to be working session one on Saturday, so look for me in my bright purple beer advocate shirt.

Oh man I am so excited for this beer fest. I have to try and take some more notes this time becuase at the ACBF I kind of just went crazy and don't really remember what I really like and what I didn't. :drunk:

I volunteered at the fest for two days, and I tried almost every single beer they offered up at the place... And I got to bring home a few of the left over bottles... Amazingly good time.

Yeah to be honest I didn't find a ton of beers that really knocked my socks off. But I still had a great time and my girlfriend found beers that she liked so thats worth it right there... I have been thinking of those waffles all day and I am gona try to make them one of there days.... once I find pearl sugar

Back