This would REALLY suck.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An acquaintance's son lost a testicle to this twist of fate. Poor kid has to take hormone's to keep himself from many issues including depression.

I'll take the mule kick or errant ground ball please.

Barry

depression! Kid needs to figure out how to use it in his favor. Buddy of a buddy has one nut, and he uses it to get laid....and more often than he really deserves :D

...bastard

98EXL said:
depression! Kid needs to figure out how to use it in his favor. Buddy of a buddy has one nut, and he uses it to get laid....and more often than he really deserves :D

...bastard

Um, not to pry too much, but...what in the hell would draw women (or men, who knows?) to the spectacle of a single nut? Is it like amputee fetishes or something?

I really think it's all sympathy sex....I dunno

It's like a guy I know who has a covered wagon...same deal

I had to stop reading that after a few sentences.... The sympathy sex thing is funny. Whatever works I guess.

I used to work in an ER and we had one guy come in with this...it was f@#$%*g ugly. I usually didn't feel sorry for very many of our patients, but this guy had all of my sympathy. I wouldn't wish what he went through on anyone...

I heard Hitler had one nut.
Don't know for sure, but that's what I heard.

I've sent boys younger than you to the gas chamber. I didn't want to, but I felt that I owed it to them. (Judge Smails - Caddyshack)

Back