Reading/Lancaster/Allentown area grain buy- round 5

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm good for pretty much any day but Wed. I work until 11pm on Wed so thats not going to work out. I'm good for any other day after. I can also get up there early to help out.

beerloaf

2012-03-20_18-35-09_34.jpg

Saturday is also a good pickup day. I'm actually planning to brew in the am. I was asked politely by the misses to keep the pickups to a minimum on Friday. If you can do tomorrow or Saturday, that would be best. I believe any time Saturday should be good. I normally start brewing around 8am or so, so anytime after that. Everything is here and accounted for. Working on stacking everyone's orders separately now. I'll post a picture of that when I'm done too so you can visualize why I won't be able to help any of you lift!
Tom

Can I have a picture of mine?

Just kidding! I'm gonna drive up during tomorrow's pickup....

I could help out anyone from the warrington/Chalfont area....let me know so I can give Tom a heads up.

Thanks again Tom!

Damn, that's a buttload of grain! I will be there on Saturday. Thanks again Tom.

beerloaf

OMG...WOW
What a beautiful photo. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

My son and I will be able to pick up W-3/21 6-6:30.

Thanx again Tom!

Tom & Dukeman,

I promised the kids and the neighborhood kids that we would play ball today. I think we will be finished aorund 6:30. It takes me 40 mins to get there So I should be there 7-7:30ish tonight.

German,
Do you want me to pick yours up? I can drop it off on the way back or we can meet somewhere. Save you some gas. I am here all day tomorrow, you could grab it then if you want.

Tom,

It's looking like it's gonna be Saturday for me...did I see that you are going to be around all day? Is there a time that works better for you on Saturday?

Thanks again...

I can also help pick things up for people in the Pottstown/Montgomery County area if they can't make it up.

Thanks again Tom, see you around 6.

German,
Do you want me to pick yours up? I can drop it off on the way back or we can meet somewhere. Save you some gas. I am here all day tomorrow, you could grab it then if you want.

That would be cool but I'm selling Dukeman a 1/2 sack of wheat. I would have to work it out with him. What time do you plan on going up?

I could stop by tomorrow on my way home from work to pick it up. I would be there around 4ish if that would be ok.

Djsstabby,
Want to share a ride? Save on gas? I am off 724 in coventry

Mike I am around all day tomorrow. Just let me know if you want me to grab them. I can split the sack for you.

German and milldoggy, that would be fine I can just get half the sack and give the money to mill if that's fine with you. Just let me know what time is good to meet

German and milldoggy, that would be fine I can just get half the sack and give the money to mill if that's fine with you. Just let me know what time is good to meet

Thats fine with me. Would you be able to bring a bucket for your grain?

German, Duke,
I am going to have DJStabby pick my grains up, sorry. Save me on the gas and I should not be driving real far right now anyways. He might be able to grab yours if you want. I can bring them to my house still.

Tom,
DJStabby is going to get my 3 sacks and the one for KoedBrew.

I have no problem grabbing some more for people as long as I can fit them in my car :) Right now I am at 7 in my mazda 3. I can probably get another 3 or 4 I would think.

mcgeary- I believe Sunday should work but won't really know until Saturday. Worse case scenario I could put them out back on the deck for you. Bert1097- good to know! I was worried for a second!

Well its totally up to you German I can be there whenever

I will be there since Milldog is not coming up. I should be there around 7-730ish. I can give a call before I head up to lock in a better time. I can bring a bucket now that I'. coming up.

See you then.

I can pick anybodys grain for them if they need me to. I have a mini-van and Live in Bally just north of Boyertown.

I'm from Lancaster (City) and heading up tonight. If anyone from Lancaster wants me to pick up for them (and you're not splitting sacks up) email me at [email protected] and I'll see what I can do to help.

Tom:

Chris (Brewsncrabs) has graciously volunteered to pick up my three sacks and bring them back to Lancaster.

Back