What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free skunk! šŸ˜

PXL_20240415_224550121.PORTRAIT.jpg

Wife loves PR. She's jelly of your pictures. San Juan side?
East of.
Looks like a balanced diet, there, Remmy. Iā€™ll trade ā€œ3 squaresā€ for three ā€œround onesā€ any day on Island Time. šŸŒ“
I have plenty of Treehouse here, if anyone is interested. Just smashed 4 Medallas.

Congrats!šŸ»
Here, hold my beer.

SWMBOā€™d and I have #53 coming up shortly. I thought she had better judgement, but I guess it only underscores how we all marry ā€˜aboveā€™ our station in life.

Congratulations šŸŽŠ, and best hopes for many more with the one with whom you share a loving devotion.

image.jpg

Hotel beer in Minnesota. And Iā€™m watching HR required harassment training while I have nothing better to do at my hotel. Fun times.

I thought Iā€™d edit: the training is annually required for all employees. Nothing to do with me. Wasnā€™t sure if I gave the wrong impression based on some of the responses. šŸ¤£

Last edited:
A final glass of Panther Piss.

Use more S-189. It's an amazing strain on the second pitch that is clean, crisp, and really accentuates the corn on a CAP. Plus, it drops like no other lager yeast. It's a great strain, criminally underappreciated.

You guys should be using more S-189 instead of chasing the Mexican lager yeast fad.
View attachment 846513
I have 10g conditioning right now. Agree 100%

That's great! Only 36 for us so far.
34 coming up here...or as I say 40 give or take. I'm bound to be 100% correct for at least a few years. šŸ˜‰

Last Equilibrium. Time to hunt more since my Tavour package has been officially lost since Thursday.

PXL_20240416_012125785.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

You sure? I just recently bought a stainless steel utility sink from them and it shipped to my house. I'm nobody's business. ;)
Okay, I havenā€™t ordered from them in a while, but thatā€™s the way it was. Iā€™m sure. Hubby and I will be closing an office later this year. Depending on what the climate is we may move or transition to a virtual office model and I said I was going to do another order before we do that.
62A2A216-74EB-4F00-9321-59075856DF10.jpeg

Yesterdayā€™s cold brew while driving home and an imperial stout, saison and tastes at a HBC meeting last night.

Lunch beer a couple hours ago. HB Amber Ale with a takeout Reuben.

99AD3B8D-FE61-4E7C-9634-777CEF752CED.jpeg
One of our favorite, funky, hole-in-the-wall restaurants is closing this Friday. We figured weā€™d better get one last lunch there. Us and a few hundred of our closest friends. šŸ˜Ž There was a steady stream of folks going in and out while we waited for our order and all six (count ā€˜em-six!) tables were full.

Latest posts

Back