S.A.Octoberfest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAS98M

Reaction score
S@#t,I f@#%&*g broke down. While out a short while ago-stopped by the beer store (I guess the it was calling)and was taken by the seasonal beer display and had to bring a case home.Bought the Sam Adams Octoberfest-rapid chilled once home and am in the process of quaffing a few right now-"boy howdy" I'm kinda glad these only come out seasonal as they do.....
P.S. I was stuck between Fransiskaner weissbeir and the Sam Adams---The seasonal choice won :ban: .....HAPPY FALL :mug: !!

The Sam Adams Octoberfest I had last year was decent. The 6'er I bought recently wasn't nearly as good.

Yeah McKBrew,I've noticed that about the consistancy-I had a few of these at a local eatery near my house-Had em from the tap in big 20 oz chilled mugs-they were very smooth-the bottled ones in this case are a bit "edgy",I'll drink them though. Shane

Back