Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last 10 minutes of my 90 Min boil, here is what is playing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ySpk3ErFd0&ob=av2e]Devildriver - Clouds Over California - YouTube[/ame]

And to be enjoyed tonight, haven't seen them before or heard more than a song or two on youtube, should be a treat.
Miasmal - Toxic Breed - YouTube

I remember being really impressed by a demo from these guys from a couple or few years ago but haven't seen or heard about anything since. Had not heard they released a new record, this sounds promising to say the least... thanks for posting. :mug:

The first time I heard this record I must admit that I had mixed feelings about it. After giving it several more spins though it has really grown on me to say the least. In hindsight I can say that the only initial reservations I had at the time came from it not being what I expected from Grosse and company this time around at all. Give it a listen if you haven't already...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVauPwPTx-A]Crom - Reason to Live - YouTube[/ame]

Epic album. Pay close attention to the lyrics.
"you open your eyes but faith is blind"

edit:

Crom's instrumentals is the ****!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I play for my yeast in the fermentation chamber, hahahaha. Good stuff.

just stumbled on this thread - i've been posting a few metal tunes in the music match thread and i wasn't the only one - heh. seems a trend....
anyways PROST to us!!

I'm not a metal fan but my cousin is in a metal band and just put his CD on iTunes. Check it out, the name of the band is Genus and the Cd is named Origin.

Oi! Love metal and oi! Still love old Morbid Angel, In Flames, SOD, Nuclear Assault, Gore Guts, Entombed, Danzig, Obituary, Gwar, Judas Priest, Slayer, Motorhead, etc. You get the idea.

love me some dethklok metalocalypse.
i've been rotating the new brazen bull, animals as leaders, AGATG, and black dahlia murder albums recently. i hope my downstairs neighbors think herds of elephants roam above them.

thepartsmancometh said:
I just discovered animals as leaders a few months ago, and they are awesome! Also like chimp spanner

+1 on AAL

For me, you can't listen to too much Opeth.
Plug for my buddies online radio station, Progulus.com if you like prog, go there.

This one's for you GSB, production's a little sketchy at times but I am really liking this album alot!!!

High on Fire, Black Cobra, and All Pigs Must Die are on rotation in the car.

Kudos to HOF for getting away from that metalcore nonsense, Snakes For The Divine is a good release for them. I hope they keep the thrash trend going moving forward.

:mug:

I am a weird kinda metal dude. My range goes all over the place from Wolves in the Throne room to The Sword and lots of things in between.

Snakes just clicks real well in my mind. I did enjoy Death is the Communion also.

Anyone hear the new Vildhjarta? Also, if you like a good heavy thrash band, check out "Age of Discord." Good friends of mine here in Iowa and they slay. They have two videos on youtube.

This one's for you GSB, production's a little sketchy at times but I am really liking this album alot!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-DKAnr0jTs

Likes the guitar and the synth the clean vocals as you say do no not fit in well. Good stuff downloaded the whole album will give it a run through later.

Here is one for you.

GOSPEL OF HORNS! Thrash.

you guys remember MoonSpell. Haven't heard them in forever, but wow love his deep voice.

Latest posts

Back