Bar Project 2010

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew3D

Reaction score
I started off with a kegerator..got a gift card to Lowes and decided to just go ahead and build my own bar. A bit over my head with this, especially with my limited brewing experience..but what the heck. Why not jump in and worry about the water temp later...

earlier pic
1.jpg

More recent work. still lots to do. Still need to finish the cabinets, Tile the counter top and stain it along with some art work and finishing touches.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

After this I need to figure out a cooling method for my tap lines and set all that good stuff up.

Looks like an awesome start & location. Chainsawbrewings bar build had a pretty slick glycol chilling system for his lines. It was in byo a month or so ago and there's a nice thread as well.

Yo 3D, what type of plywood did you use for the front of that puppy? That is a pretty cool looking grain.

Thank you! And thanks for the heads up. I'll do a search to look it up.

Arturo7: its a 1/4 inch thick sheet of birch that we bent over the cabinets. I was worried it wouldn't be too sturdy but its actually quite stout.

I like the Birch! it looks good. can't wait to see it all stained. Keep the pics coming. I'll be starting my 10'x8' "L"shaped bar this week.

Back