i start my job for anheuser busch on wednesday!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boiler up

Reaction score
i'm really excited. i'm moving to st. louis this weekend. ended up getting a pretty decent apartment. just me and my dog vasher in south county.

i worked all day today so i'm extremely tired and don't feel like packing, but i know i have to get moving here.

can't wait till monday when i'm all settled in. wooo wooo

Nice!

I'd love to hear more about what goes on behind the scenes at a big brewery like that. Be sure to keep us posted, at least, with whatever information you can share and not get fired for!

Congrats!

the_bird said:
Nice!

I'd love to hear more about what goes on behind the scenes at a big brewery like that. Be sure to keep us posted, at least, with whatever information you can share and not get fired for!

Congrats!

thanks and you better believe i'll be sharing as much info as allowed...although i don't think it will be all that much. hahaha

How big is the pilot 40-50 barrels? Widmer has a 40 barrel system, which is bigger than 90% of the craft breweries in the area!

Welcome to St. Louis!
I moved here about 6 years ago.... not a horrible place.
Drop a line if you're looking for recommendations of things to do.
There's a local brewclub you might want to check out: http://www.stlbrews.org
Annual picnic is this weekend :drunk:

just got my internet up and running.

started yesterday, got my assignments today. lots of training for the next few weeks, then i'm in charge of some cool stuff. i'll let you know as the time goes on with what i'm doing. i don't want to spill the beans illegally. i signed a butload of stuff.

the best part is.....taste testing every single day!

Boiler up,
congrats on the new job. Lots of nice people work for A-B.
Say hello to Tom Abernathy (Engineering) for me if you cross his
path. Tell him Brad says hello (Newark starting & fermenting project)

Latest posts

Back