I need pics. reward offered!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't, but I'm not worried about it. My pictures are free for the taking. I'm sure if the OP just asked for some free pictures, he would have gotten the same results.

Here's some pics of my setup. There are pics of boiling, chilling, and temperature control.
IMG8648-M.jpg

IMG8650-M.jpg

IMG8702-M.jpg

IMG8675-M.jpg

IMG8704-M.jpg

IMG8708-M.jpg

IMG8666-M.jpg

Here's some pics of my setup. There are pics of boiling, chilling, and temperature control.
PICS

Your link doesn't seem to work, but either way, look at the original date of this thread. It's now beyond the date needed for the pictures.

EDIT: I posted too soon, I see you fixed it now.

hey all,, sorry,,, she actually didnt use any of these,,,but got some from another site,,, i forgot about this and apologize. she did get an A on the SPEECH and hopefully conviced some classmates to at the very least try craft beers.

I will however be sending some hops to Jester5120 for this quote that she did use: "explain how yeast works from there (meaning eating sugars then peeing alcohol and farting co2)."

Thanks guys!

I'm pretty sure that is oven pasturizing and the foil helps hold heat and keep nasties out until beer goes into them

Back