cleaning the house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bengerman

Reaction score
so we're having between 15 and 50 people over for a barbeque on the fourth, so we're cleanign the house right now, which brings me to the point of this post....

has anyone else tried the Mission Street pale ale? I got it at Trader Joes (it has a little sign that said "Trader Joes Exclusive")

pretty damn tasty for $5.99 a 6er.

that is all.

I am heading to TJs tomorrow morning, I will pick up a sixer to try. best case it is a tasty beer, worst case I have a few more bottles kicking around.

I havent had anything bad from them yet, I hope the beer is a similar situation!

Interesting...just noticed this stuff's brewed by Steinhaus which is a good 20 minute drive north of me (along with Firestone, both conveniently in the same city)...

BEER TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.......

I am heading to TJs tomorrow morning, I will pick up a sixer to try. best case it is a tasty beer, worst case I have a few more bottles kicking around.

I havent had anything bad from them yet, I hope the beer is a similar situation!

not the best pale in the world... but maybe the best under $6

Back