Happy New Year HBT!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Happy New Beer...... I mean Happy New Year!!! :drunk:

:tank:

The baby was fast asleep at a half-hour before midnight. I broke out the 7 gallon HLT boil pot....

.... At midnight I banged on the bottom of it with the my stainless steel spoon for 2 minutes. He was only 6' away and was completely unfazed by the banging.

He was passed out from the milk-drunk he got from his momma!!!!

Aidan_s_First_Christmas_038.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my HBT Friends. Good luck this year, happy brewing, best wishes for you and yours. I hope to meet more of you this year and in the years to come. Thanks for being there for me and for eachother.

What a great picture!

How did Momma feel about the pot banging?

His mom, gave me the go ahead first. My FIL was banging the two kettle lids together. It was pretty noisy

This guy sleeps through noise. We took him to his first Sunday football game this week. We go to this sports bar so we can watch the Bears. He slept in the car ride, including the trip into the bar and through the whole game. Not a noise until we ventured out into the cold again.

BTW - All bars & restaurants are NO SMOKING here in a Iowa. Hitting a bar is no different than a restaurant now days. Its kind of nice.

Back