Gollum's Song

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I work at home, with Pandora going all day. Lately I've been hooked on the Lord of the Rings Station. This song comes up occasionally. I don't remember it from the movies (which I have), but it's hauntingly lovely and sad.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Passed my High School Physics take home section of the final with the Fellowship of the Rings soundtrack on...

I totally came into this thread thinking it was going to be the <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mneEVrWHzTE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

or this one...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84zZPUYimWU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have the entire LOTR soundtrack on my old ipod, and Gollum's Song was the last track listed. Not sure how I wound up getting all the tracks, all I know is it's the best road trip music ever.

I love that song and I know it's played during the closing credits of one of the movies, but I can't remember which one. I think it was Two Towers.

Dammit, now you've gone and done it, passedpawn! I just listened to the song for the first time in a while and now I have to watch the entire Blu-ray 15 disc trilogy I got for Christmas.:ban:

Dammit, now you've gone and done it, passedpawn! I just listened to the song for the first time in a while and now I have to watch the entire Blu-ray 15 disc trilogy I got for Christmas.:ban:

I've got the BR extended for all 3. You can kill some real time, in a GREAT WAY, watching them back-to-back. Next rainy day I'm giving myself the day off and doing just that.

I've got the BR extended for all 3. You can kill some real time, in a GREAT WAY, watching them back-to-back. Next rainy day I'm giving myself the day off and doing just that.

My son watches his extended cut DVDs almost every single month. He's such a nerd.

I'm so proud.

Put down Fellowship and now about 15 minutes into Two Towers.:rockin:

Does it make me a nerd that I want to learn the pub song that Merry and Pippin are singing towards the beginning of Fellowship? I've got the words pulled up, I just need to memorize them now.

Back